Motor School Driver Training Specialists


I hold a provisional licence. Can I still do this training?

Yes Motor School trains both Provisional and Open licence holders, however some competencies do require an Open drivers License.

Will I receive a certificate upon completing training with Motor School?

When you successfully complete all elements of a Motor School training course, you will receive a nationally recognised certificate that reflects your tuition, skills and achieved competency.

When is the next training course available?

Motor School has many training opportunities and course options available. Go to our contact page on this site and take the first step towards building your driving skills and qualifications with a recognised industry leader – Motor School.